Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: lets introduce and reintroduce

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Interlude's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone! I am, as you can see, Interlude. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] I'm 16, and a citizen of the United States. Nothing really interesting about me... I got to school. Other than that, I read and get on the computer. ^^;; I really love s-c.net, I do. I like the manga by Kaori Yuki, but I keep forgetting how...depressing some of it is. *Has just finished reading Kaine.* Oh well... I still love them all!! *mumbles* My darlings... Other than all this, I'm basically trapped in my little fantasy land... *plays weird music*

    .
    .
    .
    Riff is the best!! ...And again: Hello.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah well, guess I lose, huh? [img]wink.gif[/img] It's just always nice for me whewn I'm not the only guy who posts on the board heh

    -Reikou

  3. #63
    Inactive Member ArcaneMistress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I?m 15 and anime lover and a scary yaoi fangirl who is about to kill the space bar! Puny pathetic machine dare you trifle with me! Ok much better now. I love to read my fad author is Tolkien. I like hard rock and so does my cat. Residing in our house is 1 dog 1 cat 1-hamster 2 rats 2 ducks 3 chickens and some fish tanks. Animal lovers aren't we? Don?t be fooled by the horns they are only to keep the halo up [img]wink.gif[/img] . I?m very feisty and rebellious when I get over being shy around people but I usually do keep to myself. My b/f is 6'2'' and I?m less than 5 ft tall it's really quite funny. He calls me evil short girl. I haven't hade the chance to read anything but YnM but school is almost out so I will have FREETIME! Damn you honor classes for taking up my time! No matter I?ve intelligent friends who care not if I copy. I do believe I have rambled on enough

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to S-c...*lloking foward to corrupting more people w/ Love Mode or just yaoi in general*

    You MUST read Love Mode if you like Yaoi...you just HAVE too

  5. #65
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *goes off to read love mode*

    @_@

    ^^;; welcome everyone. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •